WA1 0.53% $17.16 wa1 resources ltd

General discussion, page-8272

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Looks like they'll keep playing silly buggers until some big buyers start putting an axe through the bot trades. I imagine they will keep going until the MRE as they are trying to shake out as many shares as they can with only a handful of trading days left before the MRE smashes the 'uncertainty' in the market. No doubt there are a number of big players just itching to buy but not able to until the MRE is out.

The sooner it comes out the better. I look forward to the AFR headlines when it does. Also reckon they will have preliminary met advice covered to stop the bull dust around recovery.

Oz, I don't think those young blokes on youtube are part of a concerted downramp - I just think they don't know any more than anyone here, and probably a lot less. Their lead title was 'stocks flying under the radar' hence overall supportive to mention WA1 (mind you I don't think WA1 is flying under anyone's radar). They may just be making off the cuff reasons for the negative SP reaction to the last assay results, even though the trading and troll noise makes it readily apparent that it is a shorting shake down. If they actually spoke about those aspects and speculated why then it would suggest more insight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.