WA1 0.53% $17.16 wa1 resources ltd

General discussion, page-8294

1. 17,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    I am guessing you are talking about the MOM podcast although I haven't listened to it yet. Just to add to what has been said here Matty from the podcast (the one with the potty mouth biggrin.png) posted to Bogan Geologist on X about the big fall in WA1. That was 2 days ago. Bogan Geologist was on the original podcast with Emanual Datt. I like Bogan Geologist although he doesn't seem to like very many stocks or their managements at all sneaky.png.

In the original podcast the MOM crew commented that WA1 could become the next CHN. (This was when CHN was still a 3 billion dollar company). Bogan quickly hosed that idea down as he did not like CHN at all. History proved him right on that one. Instead he likened WA1 to the Cadia discovery which was the making of NCM which went on to become an ASX top 20 company at one point,

Here is how the recent X conversation went:

Mattymoneyofmine: "Is this the end @Bogan_Geologist ? The world is in panic"

Bogan Geologist: "mattymikals - Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.Stay tuned, and I’ll show you why today was possibly the best outcome for those seeking >$100/share in the forthcoming takeover."

I will be staying tuned as suggested. I have been rock solid in my view that a TO will occur somewhere between 33 and 50 bucks and have scoffed at some of the HC sky high valuations suggested without any reasoned argument. But I have a bit of time for Bogan's views and will be looking out for his reasoning and may even have to reconsider my own views on this. I certainly won't be complaining if history shows I have been overly conservative.
    Last edited by NineLives: 05/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.