WA1 2.61% $12.70 wa1 resources ltd

General discussion, page-8734

1. 868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    on the subject of jc, on a trip to israel i accidently obtained a small piece of the cross jc carried after the priests had gone off to give some of his practitioners the holy sacrament.
    this cross piece was hung on a wall, there was a ladder nearby where they were doing some tiling, which i used to obtain a very small piece of this ancient cross of jc.
    the small piece that i took was from an area where anyone carrying this cross would have had it positioned on their shoulder in a way that where the two crosses interacted would have held it in place, making it easier for the bearer to carry.
    this small part of the cross i had dna sequenced.
    result; no semitic dna. but even after 2000yrs there was an element of scandi dna!
    fitting my theory that this jesus would have been almost certainly of norse heritage, which fits in with all the paintings hanging in churches which depict a long blonde to red-haired, tall figure with aquiline nose. who was almost certainly not your typical semite born.
    so where did these old artists obtain such knowledge? by guidance of those with prior knowledge.

unrelated to niobium or even wa1 i know and only raised bc of the above posts.

wa1 almost certainly headed to 12-14 range. sorry guys! just buy up is my advice and probably jesus would suggest similar!
    after that its onwards and upwards to the high heavens. godspeed boys
    [rolf please keeeps those dogs muzzled and leashed please, theyre are incredibly dangerous "ROOOOLF-G-RROOOLF!!" lol
    Last edited by jad666: 13/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.70
Change
-0.340(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $823.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.65 $13.81 $12.22 $10.40M 803.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6056 $12.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.76 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.