WA1 1.23% $15.25 wa1 resources ltd

General discussion, page-8960

1. 9,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8439
    When you look at what happened with that 50k order, it's so obvious we are being played by bots.

As soon as they took the order down to $15.20, the 'market', as in bot to bot was trading at $15.08, the sells were all taken out in a few seconds, then they went further to make it look like they were not just after that large sell order, up to $15.31 on a few hundred shares, then immediately back down to $15.11 on also only a few hundred shares. Apart from the 50k sell, it was all just bot to bot..

Someone big is just accumulating shares and every large sell order like that 50k one, gives them more ammunition to push the SP down for the rest of the day. They have probably accumulated the programmed number for today, so can now go harder on the downside to shake more shares loose from those wanting to take profits before EOFY..

Only new buying by someone big can stop this type of deliberate action with buying power, which may not come until July, for next years 'performance'.

It seems the days of when a stock went to true value are over. There seems to be more interest in playing for short term profits than investing in a future...

I keep saying it and I apologise to those who've heard it before, 'they' had to do drastic things to the SP to shake retail out of this great resource. 'They never plan to pay true value which would still be highly profitable over the long term. You always make far more by buying it 'cheaply', and on the ASX can play games as the regulators lets the BEOT manipulate the price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.25
Change
-0.190(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $989.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.50 $16.10 $15.22 $3.836M 245.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 260 $15.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.28 99 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.