WA1 27.6% $20.69 wa1 resources ltd

Why i go off when you use what as an expression?, the likes of...

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Why i go off when you use what as an expression?, the likes of "OMG", and "Myself and my wife thank god" I presume you are speaking of.
    Well for starters it is rather shallow to say you thank god, when you obviously have no connection to Him, and you disbelieve His claims of sovereignty and disrespect every aspect of His authority blasphemously included. Makes a sham of yourself to make such a comment, and if a person cant take you at your word on that statement, what else then can't they also take you at your word.
    More than that it is contemptuous to all Christians who do believe in a Sovereign one God over all and the sacrifice of His son Jesus at the cross to make a way possible for reconciliation unto himself for all who truly do believe.
    Hope this might better help your understanding.
    And as for the tired old traipsed out over used and over emphasized OMG, In the main that is the same a tired old worm out over used cliche only ever brought out for self-aggrandizement and glory to the one who proclaims as much, and the likelihood is that if you ever put it to them, they would not have a clue who their God really is or in the most case would proclaim to be agnostic or atheist, so where is the point, and where is the logic and reasoning in such self glorifying narcissistic comment? There just isn't !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.69
Change
4.480(27.6%)
Mkt cap ! $1.269B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.80 $20.69 $17.36 $14.38M 748.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 494 $20.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.85 48 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.