WA1 8.12% $19.01 wa1 resources ltd

@Wurlitch ... For the last 15 years the price of Niobium has...

1. 8,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7970
    @Wurlitch ... For the last 15 years the price of Niobium has been around the $US35k-45k per tonne, which has been great for industrial users of Niobium. Every business would prefer to have a consistent product availability at a consistent price, much easier to make to profits from sale of goods made with Niobium content very consistent, which helps future planning for any expansion..

During this same 15 year period the demand for Niobium and range of products has increased, with the near monopoly having to increase production by 50%..

Given new uses for Niobium like batteries and the reconductoring of transmission cables, the demand is about to go much higher, so the $45k/tonne might not hold for long..

I would expect CBMM to welcome the variety of sourcing Niobium we offer and expect WA1 to work with CBMM, instead of trying to set up a highly variable market where the price fluctuates all over the place. It's both common sense and business sense to work together..

Just imagine what the SP would do if CBMM took a 5-10% placement at a premium in a cap raise for DFS/early works funding. It would be in both parties interests as we could co-ordinate the expansion of each mine at the appropriate time as demand rises..

We are still at the beginning...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.01
Change
-1.680(8.12%)
Mkt cap ! $1.188B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.80 $21.46 $18.80 $10.32M 516.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 54 $19.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.04 99 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.