WA1 10.8% $17.27 wa1 resources ltd

General discussion, page-9362

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Brothers and sisters, gather ’round! For I have had an epiphany, a revelation so profound that it has illuminated the very core of my soul. Yes, dear congregation, I have seen the light, and it shines with the brilliance of our most esteemed leader, Paul —blessed be His name!Now, I must confess, this divine inspiration came from an unlikely source: Toteman. Though he has often been a thorn in our side, preaching in ways that lacked humour, it is through his persistent, albeit slightly annoying, sermons that I have been moved to this grand realization. Amen!
    From this day forth, let it be known that when we speak of Him, when we cite His wisdom and guidance, we shall do so with the utmost reverence. Let us honour Him as we honour the divine, for His words are the gospel of our enterprise. Amen!
    Whenever He speaks, we shall all rejoice. Whenever He graces us with His insights, we shall shout “Hallelujah!” and “Amen!” For He is the beacon of our success, the shepherd of our prosperity.And lo, He has said unto us, “Our first beneficiation testwork program has produced high-grade niobium concentrates with low impurities and at industry-comparable recovery rates through a practical two stage flotation regime.” Amen and Hallelujah!
    Let us bask in the glory of His achievements!Brothers and sisters, let us not forget that it is through His divine leadership that we thrive. When He speaks, let us listen with rapt attention. When He guides, let us follow with unwavering faith. For He is our CEO, and His words are the commandments by which we shall prosper.Praise be to Him, and may His reign be long and fruitful! Amen! Hallelujah!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.27
Change
-2.080(10.8%)
Mkt cap ! $1.059B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.60 $19.80 $17.00 $8.650M 477.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2910 $17.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.30 820 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.