WA1 0.70% $21.15 wa1 resources ltd

Do you believe there is such a thing as Justice ?Because if you...

1. 376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Do you believe there is such a thing as Justice ?
    Because if you do you would understand that even though where there is love, justice also needs to prevail, Look into why God sent His only begotten son Jesus Christ who himself was God incarnate in the form of a human being, being a perfect man sinless with no blemish or stain of sin and its corruption in him. He laid down his life at Calvary in a tortuous execution of crusafixion.
    There in is Gods Love that he loved the world so much that he gave His only begotten son that whosever believeth in him shall be saved.
    That's right, saved, not by your own merrit, where the wages of sin are death, but by the grace of God through a sacrificial price wholly acceptable unto God (God's Justice) of a perfect person paid the price for our sins, a price we could not ourselves pay.

John 3:16
    Take it or leave it your choice
    Mock it or embrace it, Your Choice
    "See, I set before you today life and prosperity, death and destruction." Deuteronomy 30:15
    "This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live" Deuteronomy 30:19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.15
Change
-0.150(0.70%)
Mkt cap ! $1.297B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.00 $21.40 $20.59 $4.747M 225.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1621 $21.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.15 9990 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.