WA1 7.83% $19.28 wa1 resources ltd

"To be pushing this down after the outstanding Met results,...

1. 2ic
    5,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4782
    "To be pushing this down after the outstanding Met results, makes no sense"... without wanting to cast nasturtiums, me thinks this Met coming out petal parade was pretty well known in the circles that count (big money). It took a year before they dropped the report, testing core material with traditional industry process/reagents through numerous iterations and feedback to the company along the way... as these things always do. There are numerous met consultants involved, and regardless of who leaks what when, it's my firm opinion that good news travels faster than bad...

The 'only' unknowns that really mattered for a long time was not a sum of the grade/thickness MRE, it was how does it recover to a low contaminant con? That's the obvious question to be asking, many ways to read how people in the know answer that question, and above all else $1.5B market seemed insane if there wasn;t some 'confidence' the met recovery was competitive. The market is forward looking and anticipates the next lot of news, buying the rumour and selling the fact more aften than not imho. Entering the study period soon which doesn't have a great rack record for value accretion sans another discovery that moves the needle...

GLTAH, doubt too many here will lose much sleep over a few dollars after the run it's had.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.28
Change
1.400(7.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.182B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.88 $19.58 $17.67 $4.057M 214.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 296 $19.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.28 484 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.