WA1 7.83% $19.28 wa1 resources ltd

2ic with all due respect to your knowledge, experience and...

1. 17,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 398
    2ic with all due respect to your knowledge, experience and prudent approach, your 2c worth has not profited you 2c as you are a not held. You were too busy identifying potential risks. I have seen many like you on HC over the years. They post lengthy in depths posts about the risks of any given stock, That sends some of the less knowledgeable and/or personally enlightened bulls into tirades of personal attacks. 95% of speccies will ultimately fail even if they have a brief time in the sun so posters like you claim a 95% success rate in their predictions. While technically this is correct it is also true they never make any money as they never back anything.

I dare say there are a number of other posters in this discussion that could match you for research but are prepared to roll the dice and have a crack. Learn to loosen up and live a little my friend. Take a (calculated) chance in life and lift yourself to something greater. Have a think about what could go right.

One point I will back you on is that you aren’t paid by HotCopper. I was in paid employment with HC for 5 years and saw many such claims about many posters. I wasn’t permitted to post on stocks for that 5 years. I can assure everyone that is not true about you being paid by HC.
    Last edited by NineLives: 21/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.28
Change
1.400(7.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.182B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.88 $19.58 $17.67 $4.057M 214.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 296 $19.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.28 484 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.