WA1 0.70% $21.15 wa1 resources ltd

General discussion, page-9516

1. 459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Yeah the offer was made in September last year. Then rejected in October.....no doubt Lithium price had a hand in it ninelives. However, I am not here talking about commodity prices. I am talking about Gina and her involvement to provide some content to Zappas Gina comments. Nice chart by the way (freefall). It is something that is linked to the Chinese pricing which has been under a cloud as being manipulated by their governement to fill their narrative of short changing mines around the world particularly in areas like Africa and south america. Its easy to get away with low ball offers when you actively suppress the commodity price you create and base your pricing off.

I agree with you Zappa, having Goyder on board has been why I look to link the 2. All the mum and dads on the long ride with LTR shafted. The story is not over, but the fear instilled in retail holders there has had the SP drop 66% and continually suppressed with LTR now (forgive if I am incorrect) but the second most shorted stocks on the ASX. Funny the most is PLS another mining stck with a certain name attached.

This is not cross promotion either, it is a similar story if Gina was to take a swipe at us. WA1 is a small register played with by on and off market trades. Its just a baffling register that doesnt even move in the direction the fundamentals insinuate. There will be a point where the games will be harder to play, and like most thought the MET dropping last week would make that harder...........yet we sit here with a 7% gain, a 27% gain followed by the negative 7 and 10. What other stock (besides a still derisking mining stock in exploration phase) has done this of late.

Brings up the question
    - invest in the growing mining industry to make lots of growth yet succumb to big players treating it like a toy eventually destroying your hard earned effort, that once its made good money its taken off you in a few days (paper only by the way, but it is where most uninformed retail investors sell rightly so however with that level of fear and SP decrease)
    OR
    - stick to quality growth and value stocks where the correlation between market announcements and actual shareprice value actually makes sense ? But miss out on the growth multiples from backing an explorer and doing all the hard yards.

Australia has been built on the resource sector. There needs to be protections in place to stop things like shorting and lending shares, minimums on shares on issue or some other form of protection in this exploration phase of mines. Because they will keep popping up, we have a very very large continent rich in resources. I would encourage the government to get some cahoona's in place to take some form of nationalisation towards the resource sector. With goverment taking a stake I dont think they would enjoy the games and manipulation therefore get their brain juices flowing on protections) Other countries do it. I bet many punters here have had a mining company in Brazil, Africa, Chile, Argentina etc. Australia is the number 1 place to invest in mining. The government should look at this sector on the ASX and create some policy to cuddle it and grow it further increasing the funds flowing in from other mining jurisdictions. Buy Australia made is a theme in politics at the moment, should extend to investing and backing australian mining explorers in this de risking stage.

Just my 2 cents. But correct ninelives and zappa. fully agree.

I am fearful of the inclusion of Gina in this. Track record scares me. Hence the LTR comparison.

With the inclusion of Gina to get her hands on critical minerals, I do see this needs to be linked with BHP as it is a mineral that can increase value of ore due to its properties that enhance the ore. But then again the link between Niobium to lithium decreasing battery charge times.......makes it attractive there too.

If you manage to hold through all of this, and no doubts more games the potential on the mineral itself is making this attractive to multiple ventures. But I despise the games played along the way, and do want a good outcome for fellow holders and avid mining investors. My balls are the size of the devils marbles so holding and accumulating the more it continues, but I hate the phases of hearing people selling out on something they have good research on and appreciate the fundamentals. Dropping 17% in 2 days after such a good MET result..............I do emplore people to wait for the evening out period once de risked. But everyone needs to make their own choice. Just unfortunate that the billionaires scare the retail who should have been millionaires with their research on companies like ours.

Then the people who sell out hang around and take their frustrations out on people who are still holding. This has been evident the past couple of weeks. It makes the forum toxic.

Be kind to each other and play the ball not the person. Another crazy week expected, with an MRE. If you are on the brink of selling or thnking of it express your concerns here, its what it is for. If you have sold, dont be bitter, again express your reasons here and listen for other reasons to invest back in or walk away and be happy with your gains. I will be the first to congratulate you. Earning money from a share is a great achievement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.15
Change
-0.150(0.70%)
Mkt cap ! $1.297B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.00 $21.40 $20.59 $4.747M 225.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1621 $21.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.15 9990 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.