WA1 4.84% $15.13 wa1 resources ltd

Hopefully it quotes the post. Your invested in a company that...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Hopefully it quotes the post. Your invested in a company that you said are drilling in the wrong places? Heres a quote "If the above premise of mine is at all correct, it means ENR are drilling in the wrong places drilling in their magnetic lows, so results from their drilling will tell us a lot especially if 'Green' comes up a bust."
    I called the post out back then as it was a crazy call to be making from a computer screen that a companies drilling campaign is off, yet less than 2 months later your a holder of said company? Not saying you weren't holding back then but certainly wasn't mentioned. As I said back then anything Encounter finds is a potential satellite opportunity for Wa1 or whoever take us over and therefore doesn't need to be as significant as Luni. I've seen a few posters of ours discrediteding Enr's hits yet were the same people saying they wouldn't find anything of relative grade. I don't hold Encounter and Imo relative to WA1 it is overvalued or Wa1 is undervalued, and I believe is is more a case of the latter.
    For the record I have nothing but respect for your analysis and commentary of Wa1 Ozblue but sometimes I think the companies experts and board while may not be more intelligent but certainly know more company specific information than you. Hence why calling out a companies drilling campaign is a bit odd

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.