WA1 7.83% $19.28 wa1 resources ltd

General discussion, page-9692

1. 8,846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7997
    @RAP003 ... As time progresses so does the thinking and interpretation, and likewise so does the drilling of different companies..

ENR was drilling in a medium area for magnetics as they go further west from Crean and Hoschke. To the SW of the latter is one area, of medium magnetics I'd picked out as possibly a continuation of original carbonatites from the inital Luni intrusion wherever it is, just from possible faulting moving the crust around over the last 1.5 billion years.

In relation to Green, we still don't know anything, but my suspicion is still they will find nothing there if my earlier theory was correct. Drilling at Emily is different and I fully expect them to continue having good results there, it's a direct continuation from Luni. The fact they are getting priority assays done on some samples from Emily, but none from Green (yet), could still be telling.

Another aspect that I stated in posts back then was "if I was correct" in theory whatever. I always consider I could be very wrong. I certainly do not have the information any of the geologists on the ground in the area have, and we can only postulate on the published information.

This is the art of speculation, trying to work out what's where, before the market does and adjusts price accordingly. I still think that our mineralisation comes from somewhere, where the residual fresh rock will be highly magnetic, like Araxa is highly magnetic beneath the weathered ore. It could be much deeper so ground magnetics have not picked it up yet, or it could be slightly further away from all current drilling. We wont know until we (or ENR) identify the source/sources.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.28
Change
1.400(7.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.182B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.88 $19.58 $17.67 $4.057M 214.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 296 $19.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.28 484 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.