WA1 2.20% $12.98 wa1 resources ltd

General discussion, page-9726

1. 8,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8216
    At SUM, I'm pretty sure management will delay the results of any drilling campaign as long as possible and raise cash again before then, as so many people that know nothing about the difference between pegmatite grab samples and carbonatites are in for one huge shock when the drill results come out.

Even if they were able to drill in a 4cm vein that contained some niobium and tantalum, with the drill bit going down the weakness of the vein for 50m (never going to happen, but this is make believe)... They will be shocked at a 1% or less niobium.
    If they ever drilled across the veins, with a few 2.5cm to 40 cm veins between every few metres of quarts, feldspar and mica, with the results coming back in the ppm range, the management are going to have a lot of very unhappy shareholders.

IMHO, there is another group of directors/management that I wont touch on any project in the future, as they have promulgated the misinformation about the niobium in those pegmatites. Sure they have mentioned veins of 2.5 - 40 cm in small print covering themselves legally, but never bothered to state how far apart the veins were nor all the constituents within the veins (ie being mostly waste, like tourmaline etc).
    It's also a weakness in our stack market regulation system that ASIC and ASX let them get away with it at present...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.