C1X 0.00% 3.8¢ cosmos exploration limited

I really like the land holdings we currently have and their...

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    I really like the land holdings we currently have and their potential, I’m just not so sure about the management side of things.
    just had a quick search through the directors and the positions held according to market index.
    there does appear to be a pattern in all the companies I could see at a quick glance and it wasn’t good.
    This does concern me a little, does anyone have any knowledge or experiences relating to the members of the board in being able to get stuff done, as in actual work in progressing projects? and not just fluffy acquisitions then low news flow share price downtrends.

Looking at the annual report I see there was uptick on dollars spent on exploration which at first glance is a positive
    unfortunately there was also a significant uptick in employee expenses, and fees by entities directly related to board members,
    and a few items that seem like dipping into the trough one too many times. I hope I’m just being a bit sceptical here… really wish we had an at least one ace in a management role.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C1X (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.712M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.8¢ $570 15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35774 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C1X (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.