C1X 3.51% 5.5¢ cosmos exploration limited

The price is falling for a couple of reasons that have little to...

1. 1,331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 718
    The price is falling for a couple of reasons that have little to do with the outlook for the stock. Global markets are falling mostly due to the rising 10-year Treasury Bond rate, which is now higher than it's been since 2007. In short, the rising bond rate increases the cost of money globally, feeding into the price of everything and adding to inflation. This hits growth stocks most as these businesses need to borrow money to grow. Including lithium producers.

In addition, the lithium carbonate price is falling and is now just above the $20,000 per tonne level. What many forget is that in 2020, the lithium carbonate price was $4,000 per tonne. Plenty are making a motzah at the current spodument price levels. Chinese lepidolite production shuts down at $20,000/t levels so I expect a bounce from here in coming weeks as inventory levels fall.

As far as Cosmos goes, it is a company that appears slow to move and slow to report. Investing in this stock is like being in an abusive relationship. The company issues zero guidance to holders and treats us with contempt. But in fairness to them, exploration at La Salle was done after CFE. It takes time to de-camp and shift and delays occur with sick staff, broken helicopters, unserviceable drill rigs.

And we shouldn't forget we already have a spodumene discovery at CFE that could be significant given it appears to extend under cover for over one kilometre, which is much more than JBY has. JBY is like a Gucci handkerchief whose price bears no resemblance to its value. But by putting the word ‘strategic’ into every ASX release JBY is attempting to create the perception of value. But it’s really only hoodwinking holders. At some point the market wakes up and value shifts. This will happen shortly in my view. In my opinion only and GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C1X (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.