C1X 0.00% 3.5¢ cosmos exploration limited

I agree with your analysis and the likely timeline @ainsleym but...

1. 1,313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 718
    I agree with your analysis and the likely timeline @ainsleym but we can't be sure of what's going on without an announcement from the company.

I think it's also worth understanding the consultants used by Jeremy Robinson and Leo Horn for this work. They chose Omni GeoX rather than a local Canadian outfit. Dahrouge would have been a better fit in my view both in terms of local knowledge but also in communications flow and Jody Dahrouge is a top 10 holder making him more committed to success than most. Omni GeoX is based in Perth and I don't know that they have much of a local James Bay presence or any geologists on the team that are familiar with local geology and conditions. This may be the reason they mis-diagnosed the rocks at Target 1 - something unexpected and nothing they had experienced previously.

When can they get back to look at the more promising southern targets? I don't know but I imagine this isn't straightforward and needs helicopter and other support. Days are short now and snow will cover the ground in a few weeks and we have no visibility on any urgency. Cosmos has always been slow to act and poor at keeping the market and shareholders informed but the main targets remain undisturbed and compelling in my view. We're just taking the long way round. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C1X (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.498M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.5¢ $98 2.804K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12224 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C1X (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.