C1X 0.00% 5.0¢ cosmos exploration limited

I don't want to cross-promote here, but this short interview by...

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    I don't want to cross-promote here, but this short interview by Mr. Charles, the CEO of Brunswick, shows again how important the presence of other elements like rubidium etc. is for the probability of finding lithium. I could imagine that maybe they too had to do with it, that would play into our hands and support us. It's not always on the earth's surface in outcropes or bouldering, sometimes lithium just dives down and that's why it's important to know the geological empirical and use the signature to get to your destination. He seems very confident to me.

https://youtu.be/xzmBG8zq1oE?si=JTvntJKqbe5EZO-9

Even though some may not agree, I also see and use the current macroeconomic situation as an opportunity to accumulate and I do that here at C1X every month. I have written many times that despite making bad decisions, I still see the potential. Performance shares are useless without value and investors. The wind will change again and then those who bought when the cannons roared loudest will be on top. Yes, lithium prices are still falling, but how long will this last? The crunch and the clamor for lithium as the economy picks up and interest rates fall will become even more intense. The mines in China are already running at a loss, that doesn't work well for long without consequences. That's not how it works with raw materials. Wish you all a nice weekend from Germany.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C1X (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 41100 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C1X (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.