CAV 0.00% 0.4¢ carnavale resources limited

General.discussion, page-265

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Well as you can see in my post , the previous drill results where also very good. So this is already ROUND 2 and we haven't even begun to fill in ALL the gaps along strike. And you can also see by comparative grade to that of the many holes drill at the Genesis ' Ulysses' project which has what 800 metre strike and similar depth to get a feel what the project could be initially worth. The only difference is the ' Exploration Premium ' which is often applied to the nearer term outlook on the value once the Market starts to factor it in. And this wouldn't even include a premium for a JV or an outright takeover.

So anywhere from 2.75 - 2.78 cents to 6.5 cents is my gut feeling , but at the same time , I feel as though there is potentially 1 million to 3 million ounces in this Kookynie ' TREND ' and perhaps even upwards of a million ounces just from this McTavish East Pit or multiple pits alone

Time will tell I guess as to whether I am right or wrong , but at this price as has been illustrated already , I don't think you can go much wrong here.....wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.