CAV 0.00% 0.4¢ carnavale resources limited

General.discussion, page-604

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Yeah thanks pal ( Bitoiska15) . You have to do all that in this business though. As an example , there is no point coming out and telling ALL & Sundry how CXO production grades ie coarse v fines blending etc......are the reasons for its recent Quarterly downfall . And to make these comments AFTER its already lost 30% or more of its value. So you clearly would have needed to bring that sort of discussion into the fray long beforehand in order to help other investors. Or alternatively if one did , then investors should have taken note and preempted some preemted some course of action before the quarterly was released.

It's a bit like over on SYA , where you needed to be aware of how significant the issue of the Director's 15.0 cent options were and the risks that could bring on top of everything else which was going on to recognize that it could indeed reach those levels ....., and to recognize this and take actions way before it unfolded.

But nobody wants to listen on HC to posters' views if they are in the least bit negative.. All they want to hear is the rah rah from the cheerleaders that we're going to be valued like Albemarle etc....etc.....or its the short that are doing his or that . What a lot of malarkey. Sure , the shorts will benefit whenever there is a backdrop of unfavorable to negative sentiments around a stock. But in the case over there is ALL you really needed to know was a.) The compound effects of Management style of disseminating information , and b.) the Directors 15.0 cent options expiring in July for $6 million additional working capital and how that event intertwined and coincided with the $200 millon 18.0 cents Capital raise which brought it more into the fore. That's all. And for those who listened , they would be in a much better position to take further opportunities.....be it over there or elsewhere.

So with respects to my post yesterday with respects to the Coulson's position in particular. What you need to hone in and realize from that is , is what it means from a potential financial point of view for them . So what I mean from that is when he ( Coulson ) consolidated their holdings at a de facto .002 cents , they would have almost certainly had to crystallize a rather large loss in doing so. Especially when you consider the previous raises of 1.1 cents , .008 cents .....etc....etc. . this sets up his Troca for future gains YES. But a financial loss is STILL a financial loss until he equivalent of the previous cash outlays are recovered. So then you consider why it is that he , they have NOT sold any shares for at least 2 going on 2 and a half years....... , including the most recent times when the SP rose on high volumes from .003 all the wa to .008 cent.

And it's not as if he or his family is short of a quid , because he is involved in numerous ASX companies and even now ..right at this exact point in time , he is tipping in over $300 grand at1.5 cents into KAI , and probably another $200 grand into OAU on top of his additional $200 grand into CAV.

The question(s) then becomes - Which one will be his ' Keeper ' .. Will he keep , hold , or reduce them all. Which ones owe him as against which are ' in the money ' now. What is his broader view on ALL of these plays , or are they simply a collection of investing Punts.

I mean he's no Mark Creasy right ....rolleyes.png Or is he e more of a Tolga Kumova or Eric Sprott type ? Even ask the question of how much input and communication does he actually have with the CAV BOD or the on ground Geologists...because he's been here a long time right. ie What sort of relationships does have with the operational side.

But almost more importantly for me would be he question whether Management will change their drill hole historical reporting to potentially reporting each Hole should they find significant mineralisation. So that is the BIG one for me - Will we see a very assertive approach to disseminating findings progressively in regards the drilling , and how will Coulson as a bellwether of CAV's register respond if at all ,......and because they haven't sold anything so far for 2 YEARS...... sneaky.png CAV looks to be a definite' KEEPER ' for them I would say........biggrin.png I could be wrong though so we'll have to wait and see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $6.138K 1.531M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2095477 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 36233536 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.45pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.