SRN 0.00% 0.6¢ surefire resources nl

When editing the post it must of gotten rid of the second half...

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    When editing the post it must of gotten rid of the second half of the conclusion, so I'll just post it again. Sorry for flooding the thread with so many of my posts.

In conclusion, SRN rallied 350% from a good flow of positive announcements in just 34 days. Share price came back a little bit after the last announcement as I think people felt that it had risen too high too quickly and saw the opportunity as a chance to get out and take profits. IMO, If SRN release a similar amount of positive announcements under current market conditions, for example, 5N successfully produced, results from Yidby or Perenjori, PFS, execution of binding agreement, results from the on ground work being done at Kooline, and maybe something unexpected like if Saudi is happy with the results of the PFS and we successfully execute a binding agreement with them, they could do a capital raising at a premium to show support for SRN, then I think share price could move upwards of I'd say 150% in a similar time frame, if not more. If everything pans out well, it will be exciting times ahead to say the least.

And I also thought I would add the image of where the events take place on the SRN share price time line as I couldn't on the original post:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5603/5603903-e08e79e2a088bb3b6984e462da840bbd.jpg

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $300 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 12403160 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1590000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.54am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.