SYR 1.96% 26.0¢ syrah resources limited

General Discussion, page-1237

1. 4,677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 445

This is why I do small size on SYR! It has taught me incredibly painful lessons. Even off 5,000 shares I still feel pain. I absolutely HATE losing money. I forgot to post a warning disclaimer on my post which was as per below: "I am probably a tad too early". After a considerable time I have come to respect SYR to be nothing but a piece of poo. It honestly is one of the most unpredictable stocks, in terms of timing. Most my calls in either direction have come correct but after a drawdown on each side whether long or short.
    Today despite the Overseas markets spiking up and closing strong with bounces, SYR and ANY of my longs are selling down.
    AND the 1 position I have as a short, gapped up 15c+ on me. Words can't describe my inner rage. THe losses are small but the action of how this keeps happening time and time again is aggravating to the max.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6152/6152478-10e64d7e63d236394518e5407ef929b3.jpg

WELL that's my loss taken! mad.png It's now the 4th red day... I'm so done trying to read this shit. YES it'll bounce, after I have already taken my loss. I hate SYRAH! SUPER GRATEFUL I didn't think I know it all yesterday on my DipBuy by using large size and being so confident!!! Woulda got demolished again

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6152/6152523-5de9e95ea11aa35b43b779463833b692.jpg

Talk about a horrendous chart FFS! I know exactly the pain of every bagholder, because any small loss makes me feel it

I genuinely know the feeling. Each time I trade this (mainly to the long side) my entry is always off by several cents. THEN it spikes SUPERNOVA but since I have drawdowns, I am willing to exit quickly at any sign of relief ie break even or a small profit, constantly missing my sell targets and infact pushing higher.
    I think after this small loss I am personally don ewith SYR and wont ever look to trade it. There are easy stocks to trade, and then there are effed up HARD stocks to trade like SYR. Hindsight now shows me I was definitely a day or 2 early here as the downside is still apparent.

Last edited by Cheeky-Charm: 07/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.