SYR 1.61% 31.5¢ syrah resources limited

General Discussion, page-1240

1. 4,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    Perhaps you're right. Everyday I want to give up. Been a gruelling journey since 2017. Grew a baby account significantly $3k to $20k (took 3 years) but then took 3 months to give it all back). I have been fighting to just remain afloat let alone break even. frown.png

Also, I don't have a wage or a job so that makes thiings incredibly hard, plus I live on my own outside of the nest of the family crib and all my money, profits and residual income from my business all go just to live week to week. Hence I have been looking for a wage. Got no other choice. 5,000 shares or not... a loss for me is always going to be a loss and due to my situation, $5 still stings. Just where my mind is at for years now.

I was depressed once for several consecutive months during the account tilt. And no matter how much I have learnt to speak to the self positively, no matter how much I try recondition my brain by saying "I'm happy, I'm amazing" etc etc all worked fine when I was in my young 20's but these days I am cheating myself. Enough about that good luck to all...
    Everytime I say I am quitting, and one stupid stock win keeps me in the game yet again. How long can this insanity go on for??? I understand the term get rich or die trying because I have neglected everything about my life in the pursuit of success.
    Something like that. WHAT DID I MISS?>! WHY IS THIS SLAMMING DOWN SO HARD? I went over some things and cant figure it out!? Is it Sell In May Go Away taking place?1? I cannot see anything that warrants this selldown honestly. Is it that everyone who got the 55c capital raise finally ALL cashed out and it's just retail left? Who cares I'll probably never find out or re-trade it again but for my own understanding it would be good to get some ideas around this. I am all exhausted

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
0.005(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $325.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.5¢ 31.5¢ $422.4K 1.324M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 113884 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 118624 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.