SYR 2.74% 35.5¢ syrah resources limited

General Discussion, page-1596

1. 2,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2358
    My comment was simply that just because shorts have been closed out does not mean they will or can not be re opened again.

Shorters look for a reason that the company they have sold short will go down in value.

SYR is not in a healthy financial position and as we know the entire EV market has been smashed over the last 18 months. RNU included.

What has become clear is that projects in non tier 1 jurisdictions will struggle to get bank funding.
    Last I checked (sorry if I am wrong) but the expansion of the Vidalia Active Anode Material facility will require $539m. And whilst its location is in the US, the feed is coming from an African nation. I can see the issue with this can you not?

Your point that I comment when things are bad is true since things have been bad here for the entire time I have been watching the SYR situation play out.

If you think a few negative comments on a stock market discussion site will move any companies share price I think you are mistaken.

I wish you luck with your investment, I just think the future for SYR needs more certainty that we have at the present which leaves the door wide open to shorts increasing their positions again.

10x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.74%)
Mkt cap ! $367.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 37.0¢ 35.0¢ $2.274M 6.355M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 189831 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 53310 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.