SYR 0.75% 33.8¢ syrah resources limited

Still disappointing to be handed around with the shorter's doing...

1. 721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    Still disappointing to be handed around with the shorter's doing their thing. Of course SYR doesn't really help much and the industry has been rocky to boot (not aided by China). Seems the EV sector is recovering a bit from May news flow- even Tesla surprising the market on the upside. Maybe the market won't keep growing at a huge rate but it's already too big to go backwards IMO. SYR still in the box seat near term ex-China. Unfortunately, IMO, Verner seems to wait for the quarterly to update the market and SH's. Back in Jan 2023, his update was far too late for me although the market new what was happening in the synthetic anode space apparently. In 3 weeks we could well hear that Tesla is accepting the anode production from Vidalia and the plant is operatiing well, shipments have been above expectations and the price is improving, they have reduced costs at Balama and the DOE deal is nearly done??? Or not. IMO they could have given a mid 1/4 update at least if any further off take agreements have been negotiated or Balama had improved output and sales. I'm not one for constant insignificant news but in SYR's case it might not hurt for good news to be issued more frequently. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.8¢
Change
0.003(0.75%)
Mkt cap ! $359.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 35.0¢ 33.5¢ $1.050M 3.064M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 670697 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 122820 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.