SYR 3.13% 31.0¢ syrah resources limited

1. 2,253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    We’re trading at multiples below enterprise value in a one player (who else apart from Syrah is there?) IRA compliant ex-China - natural graphite game.

Plenty of competing Lithium suppliers but zero competition at scale on the ex China natural graphite side = high demand even if EV adoption ex China remains sluggish.

Many moving parts with Trump and his anti-China narrative/tarrifs etc

Yes - Trump has also been publicly critical of EV’s BUT the world is changing and quickly - Elon providing funding for his re-election can only be a good thing for Tesla and it’s pro-Americanism.

I’m expecting a major review of the Inflation Reduction Act if (once…) he gets into office. Syrah is in somewhat of a unique position being geographically and economically positioned between East and West (and the West has no Graphite) which adds to our value.

Funding is a non issue as Aus Super could easily purchase the asset outright ($315 Billion under management). I still fully believe Aus Super holds the keys to Syrahs future possibly in partnership with another entity.

Cheers

DYOR IMO

Last edited by JRSelvedge: Today, 20:40

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $320.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.5¢ 31.0¢ $547.5K 1.738M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 641904 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 85513 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.