SYR 1.61% 31.5¢ syrah resources limited

General Discussion, page-1671

1. 869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    I have been trying to deep dive just how a Trump second presidency could play out and how it may impact graphite. His new potential VP is to put it politely a wild card. On Ukraine he repeats Putin’s talking points almost word for word. He is so anti Ukraine he condemns Ukraine for having conscription because it forces men to go to war against their will. My mind boggles. What country has not had national conscription when invaded. The US has had conscription any number of times. That is how pro Russian he is. Maybe he should have run to be the Vice President of Russia.
    But he is also just as anti China. Taking a harder line than Trump on a trade war with China. Economists appear to be of the position a massive trade war with China will initially be good for individual US companies before it causes a cost of living blow out and causes blow back. Are there likely to be any rational players this time around in a Trump administration? Probably not. There will not be a Mike Pence or Jim Mattis to keep shit from going unhinged. There will only be yes men. Do the Democrats have a hope of beating Trump with a guy that has one foot in the grave from old age? Probably not. So a massive trade war is look probable. Position your portfolio how you think that will make you money. I think graphite may be looking more like gold in six months. But that is my bet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
0.005(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $325.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.5¢ 31.5¢ $422.4K 1.324M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 113884 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 118624 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.