SYR 2.22% 23.0¢ syrah resources limited

General Discussion, page-1686

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Sorry but there are no directors buying ppl - those change of director interest notices are just payments in shares in lieu of director fees.

more interesting for me is what was the driver for the buyer in the last 30mins - history has shown that these kind of spikes at reasonable volumes have generally been followed by some news (like when china export ban was being rumored) thankfully the price spike this arvo was up… so I’m quietly hopefully there is something happening behind the scenes overnight in the US.

hopeful is the key word. All the doubters here have valid concerns - primarily cash flow/profitability which I am also concerned with. If they can ride out the next 3-7 quarters with earnings from vidalia then i think we will be through the woods. Keep in mind the only debt we need to service is the doe loan at 4% pa (roughly us$4m) plus the us$12m cash drain a quarter out of balance. We have about us$60m in the bank (excluding the restricted access cash) which means we really need the Vidalia earnings to kick in within 1-2 quarters otherwise the reality is we will need cash from somewhere else (dfc loan, equity raise or AusSuper again). Of course the best outcome would be if natural graphite prices recover but that’s not my assumption — market as it stands today for fines is flat/near bottom so it would be a little too hopeful to hold out for a recovery on that side of the business anytime soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $238.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 21.5¢ $982.9K 4.422M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 288064 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 315613 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.