SYR 1.64% 30.0¢ syrah resources limited

This was just out and most interesting and positive. I have only...

1. 876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206
    This was just out and most interesting and positive. I have only cut and paste a few of the key sentences:

https://www.fastmarkets.com/insights/markets-largely-adjusted-to-chinas-germanium-gallium-graphite-export-controls-one-year-on/

In both the short and long term, market participants expect the export control could have proved a boon to non-Chinese graphite producers, and in the first weeks of January, market participants warned that a more complicated export process for graphite from China could result in a loss of market share for Chinese suppliers in international markets.

Already, Chinese exporters have observed that some buyers have shifted to non-Chinese suppliers.“In addition, the export control added to the pre-existing trend of demand shift to ex-China flake graphite producers,” the trader added.

One supplier of flake graphite in Africa said they have their order book full for the year with limited volumes available for the spot market.“But we are not in a hurry to ramp up production this year given the sluggish market conditions for the small flake market on the whole,” the supplier source said.On the other hand, spherical graphite, a major raw material for natural graphite anode production, may have been insulated from price movements on an export basis, owing to a relative lack of non-Chinese production during the period.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $310.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.5¢ 30.0¢ $872.4K 2.874M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 1549572 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 682987 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.