SYR 8.47% 32.0¢ syrah resources limited

General Discussion, page-1857

1. 920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Getting away from some other odd discussion headings, it is interesting that the European sort of equivalent of SYR which is Talga (not quite apples for apples but close) has been over subscribed considerably in a cash raise to conduct some facility work. Those investing in graphite, lithium (battery materials) etc are investors looking 2-3 years down the road. Gina invested a fortune in lithium despite knowing there was a massively deflated price for lithium at moment. Every analyst briefing I can get access to assesses that there will be a massive graphite deficit coming. The only difference is what the timeline for when will be and in how it will impact prices. Earliest appears to be early 2025 after suggesting it may be late 2024. Most seem to have pushed to the right to 2026. These rock bottom sp prices will not remain. There is a reason Australian super plowed so much cash into SYR. They are looking at the potentially massive returns in the longer terms. In the meantime where the SP goes will be impacted by shorting and when the company releases announcements concerning contracts and government loans. In 2026 there is no reason why the SP could not be a $4 if the assessed trends in graphite prices are accurate. I in the meantime try not the look at the daily blood bath (sometimes unsuccessfully) and await announcements and try to be patient. I do not need to sell and fully intend to hold for a couple of years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.025(8.47%)
Mkt cap ! $331.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 33.0¢ 29.5¢ $1.067M 3.413M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 14594 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 166144 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.