SYR 1.02% 49.5¢ syrah resources limited

Thanks for this particular post , Proga .Whilst you may have...

1. 1,388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1033
    Thanks for this particular post , Proga .
    Whilst you may have commented/expanded on this particular point before , would you please provide your thoughts again :
    2/ other companies to build AAM plants so we can supply them with graphite. Some are under construction

I appreciate ( from Slide 12 of the September 2023 and previous Qtly;s) , that it is in Syrah's strategy to expand Vidalia replication Plants into Europe and the Middle East ....but this is scheduled from 2026 !???.
    The AAM plants "under construction " you refer to ....are they in the Usa , or ( globally ) elsewhere ...and are they Chinese lookalike Plants , or based on the Vidalia "template" ...particularly , and ( we hope) if in countries /regions that do not want to be reliant on the Chinese association and supply control.
    In either Europe or in Japan/ Korea ...the "modelling"on Plants based on Vidalia ( and working at least behind the scenes with Syrah's experience and expertise ) ..surely would be , or should be , part of Syrah's strategic planning , and would underpin the production from Balama ...and eventually cut the import of raw material to China , out of the equation ??!!
    I appreciate "some"of this question , would have more and better answers in 12 months , with the current 11.5kt Vidalia Plant ramped up and humming along .Having said that ..when ( not if ) Syrah' gets the DOE grant/loan to fund in part if not in full , the expansion to 45 k ...then that should be enough evidence that the Vidalia Plant has satisfied the technical capacity to produce battery grade spherical graphite !!??
    I hope the question makes sense ...as it would be great to understand whether the AAM Plants you refer to under construction ,. are aligned with companies and countries that fall into the DOE and IRA Tax stipulations.
    Thanks in advance

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $424.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 50.0¢ 48.5¢ $1.055M 2.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8079 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 2618 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
50.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
49.0¢ 50.0¢ 49.0¢ 585082
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.