SYR 3.26% 22.3¢ syrah resources limited

General Discussion, page-88

1. 15,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1364
    You can keep an ice vehicle going for years. Ask the Cubans. When I last heard they were still using vehicles from the 50's and 60's.
    Then there's the oversupply of EV's as China tries to use it as an alternate way to property, to get out of their slump. They're dumping the things in Europe with subsidies which the Europeans mainly Germans are taking exception to as it's their main export.

Just evening up the picture you paint as so rosy. In fact, I see propaganda saying the Chinese will exceed their greenhouse targets. Probably because of the strategy change above. Nothing about how they are doing it financing dirty (plus water wastage) Indonesian nickel and thermal coal.

Look I've got a big investment in green transition metals across the board but battling disinformation more precisely sifting out true information is difficult. Getting more so with AI being more progressively used in disinformation as well. Nor is it just about the green transition. There's stuff on attitudes to sex which seems a treasure trove for "influencers" who are really just hurting themselves whilst damaging others

All IMVHO.
    Last edited by arsenic: 21/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.3¢
Change
-0.008(3.26%)
Mkt cap ! $232.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ $445.2K 1.982M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 451573 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 187572 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.