SYR 4.85% 49.0¢ syrah resources limited

You gotta love another blown-in troll trying disguise themselves...

1. 5,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 859
    You gotta love another blown-in troll trying disguise themselves as an owner. Who in their right mind would buy SYR stock if they believed what they wrote. I'd be out the door like a shot. Funny, their first 2 posts on HC were as a non-owner. I wouldn't be surprised if they have been banned from HC and are using another user ID. People new to HC don't start attacking people or a stock if they're true investors. Having been on HC for 18yrs, this is a give away of a banned troll. They just can't help themselves.

Trolls don't do in depth research. Just enough they believe to denigrate the stock using the old psychological technique of, I'm just doing my civic duty (giving another perspective), which just happens to be all bad, but wait, I'm an owner. Most of us have seen these posts thousands of times over the years. They soon disappear.

This was interesting - Why am i writing this? Exlusively to broaden the horizon of new small investors - what's wrong with us old investors who have done years of research and know the facts?

Brandolini’s law (also called the bs asymmetry principle), is the adage that “the amount of energy needed to refute bs is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it”. This denotes that it’s generally much easier to say something without concern for things such as the truth, evidence, or logic, than it is to prove that what was said is wrong

https://effectiviology.com/brandolinis-law/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
-0.025(4.85%)
Mkt cap ! $419.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 51.5¢ 49.0¢ $2.304M 4.637M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 618511 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 71592 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
49.0¢
  Change
-0.025 ( 5.77 %)
Open High Low Volume
51.0¢ 51.0¢ 49.0¢ 1219056
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.