SYR 2.08% 23.5¢ syrah resources limited

General Discussion, page-955

1. 1,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2043
    Though nothing in the green energy commodity space can be considered certain, those leading companies that can survive and develop a positive cash flow business model will make an awful lot of money.

To this end SYR absolutely positively needs to get the Vidalia plant ramp up completed and Balama cash flows stabilised. These are not insignificant hurdles to jump with China pushing back against the viability of potential western competitors and a general slow down in EV uptake and manufacturer enthusiasm.

The CR has given all punters a second look at SYR under 50c. All things considered, this is a price I am happy to double down on and accumulate aggressively, at my own risk of loss.

Each shareholder needs to assess their capital postion, time horizon, risk tolerance and capacity to stare a loss in the face in exchange for time for SYR to execute their strategy. If anyone can tick all of these boxes, I suggest SYR at around 50c resembles "opportunity" with the prospect of a multi bag outcome in 2-3 years.

Each to their own.

GLTAS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $243.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.5¢ 23.0¢ $725.9K 3.071M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 855331 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 377166 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.