STX 6.38% 25.0¢ strike energy limited

General Discussion, page-5

1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    The ex NWE crew run deep through STX now (I'm one also) and with TPD now eliminated and 8 or 9 great drill results STX has stuck it's head up to be a target and if/when WA says go on exported LNG you would have to think STX is going to be fighting on a few fronts to stay STX.

I like you RR2 are new here through my Talons but have been a stalker of STX over the last year and they have had some issues but the O&G sector is rampant with that, it's a tough game at the rig, l said some time ago, WGO, STX, TPD, TEG will all be gone one way or another if domgas export is resumed and stand by that as l have watched so many boards and so called strong CEOs turn out to be pathetic wimps and sell us out when you least expect it to think otherwise.

The only thing holding me back from buying more is every time STX announce a great drill result the stock price plummets ?
    "If STX have anymore great news they might go broke" has been said in my circles a few times, so solve that riddle for me and l'll buy more, otherwise l'll sit tight on my transferred TPDs for now, l'm not a hater... just don't understand why it goes that way every time?

I've put in "not held" because l don't actually have my STX allotment yet, was a tough choice which way to go there..lol

SP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.015(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $715.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 25.0¢ 23.8¢ $3.385M 13.78M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 369888 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 472851 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.