LTM 3.33% $6.96 arcadium lithium plc

Also, some interest highlights include the technical grade...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    Also, some interest highlights include the technical grade situation of Oz stage 2 and some opportunities, including opportunities with SDV as well. Interesting opinion regarding Galan and Chloride decision. If you are a Galan holder you might want to debate his thoughts on that. I don't follow or hold Galan, so I have no opinion or knowledge if his thought process is on the right path.

My opinion(Galan holder) on this in brief

Mr Graves comes across as very professional, competent, credible and very environmentally aware in his statements.

very professional

he discredits the strategy of named competitors with flimsy arguments

environmentally conscious and competent

Arcadium uses at Fenix-project a hybrid process consisting of pre-concentration in evaporation ponds and subsequent injection into an absorption DLE system.

Mister Graves, the following question may be asked: How much fresh water is required in the DLE process from Arcadium to produce lithium carbonate from chloride? Much more or less than in chloride production?

Environmentally conscious, competent and brilliantlylogical

Is in „Guemes“(100 km away) more water available where it is converted to carbonate?

competent

Quote: „ Its basically salt water …“ This opinion is probably pretty exclusive

Competent and credible

Quote:"If Glencore could find someone to convert this chloride product into carbonate, they would be very, very grateful."

• Glencore invested last year in a 400 million deal with Eramet in Centenario-Ratones Lithium Project in Argentina.
    • Mariana project: Ganfeng Lithium’s chloride plant, the salt field facility, will produce 20,000 tons of lithium chloride annually.
    • Arena Minerals and JV partner Ganfeng are developing the Sal de La Puna project in Argentina. The brine project envisages the production of >30 % lithium chloride (LiCl) directly from evaporation ponds transport to Lithium Argentina at Salar de Cauchari
    • Political developments in Argentina indicate a strong desire to boost exports. An extension of the export licences to include lithium chloride would make sense

Credible and serious

Is it correct that an investigation by the Argentine customs authority found that Livent caused a loss of 8 million US dollars in export duties between 2018 and 2019 (Paul Graves CEO since 01 May 2018) and was fined 6.7 billion pesos for this reason?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.96
Change
-0.240(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $2.701B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.01 $7.09 $6.92 $14.16M 2.033M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 11625 $6.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.96 79936 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.95
  Change
-0.240 ( 3.46 %)
Open High Low Volume
$7.04 $7.08 $6.92 297177
Last updated 15.55pm 13/05/2024 ?
LTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.