LTM 4.52% $7.17 arcadium lithium plc

mate My opinion is, on whether he can or should be replaced...

1. 7,782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    mate
    My opinion is, on whether he can or should be replaced is

The Board of Directors should asses his performance based purely on any progress the Company has made, not just now with LTM but prior with Livent !

In general talk now, there has to be a balance between the Board of Directors and any CEO in any Company.
    imo You cant have one party having dominance over the other. You need that working balance!

Now for a CEO to have failure for a long period then something is wrong with the control of the Company as far as Directors go if they dont bite the bullet and dismiss the CEO imo

Not suggesting anything specific here with LTM but my opinion in general as a layman with limited education.

We cant asses the LTM CEO on share price performance alone which is mainly what we do.
    The Market Makers can savage any Companies share price if there is weakness in the running of the Company or not !

We're not privvy to what the Board of Directors know about the real, actual progress of the Company in LTM's instance ie Is the Company progressing satisfactory under the CEO.? Has he got the Company progressing properly towards its achievable end goal?

Back to the share price ...........Is the drop in Share Price purely based on "Progress" for the Company atm
    If so then the Board of Directors need to fulfil their role and act.

What that action is ...is not for me to declare.

But do we have a CEO in poor times or a poor CEO in poor times?

Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.17
Change
0.310(4.52%)
Mkt cap ! $2.810B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.12 $7.18 $7.08 $21.98M 3.078M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15325 $7.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.17 996 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$7.12
  Change
0.310 ( 2.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
$7.14 $7.18 $7.08 500689
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.