LTM 2.21% $4.87 arcadium lithium plc

From the Author of the article"Cars have always been money pits....

1. 7,852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    From the Author of the article
    "Cars have always been money pits. I’ve single-handedly put my mechanic’s son through private school."

There it is, not entirely true though but at least the bloke admits he is probably not a good Driver and possibly disrespected his Car/"machine"
    Heres a Line I live by = Abuse Machinery ............You Pay For It.!
    Cars alone arent money pits......... its the driver who dictates that. imo

With the Brakes comment..........Yes the weight will make some difference in the life span of the Brake Pads.
    Also some people(would be the majority) have little mechanical knowledge and when driving a car, "sit" unnecessarily on the brakes eg going down hills------ over time it counts in the life span of the brake pads. Whether an ICE Car or an EV...same result

The technology for Evs is evolving just like eg Mobile Phones, Computers etc over the years.........With the mobile phone you cant keep up with the changing technology(Not many want a phone from 10 yrs ago?) and so it will go with EVs or other future vehicle types ? at the moment we have EVs and one major evolving technology area.....the Battery weight and Battery range . imo

Early Days yet but most on here will own an EV one day. (Health/accidents etc aside, hopefully everyone )

Good Luck All
    Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.87
Change
-0.110(2.21%)
Mkt cap ! $1.803B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.83 $4.93 $4.81 $7.559M 1.553M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 10048 $4.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.88 2844 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.