LTM 0.58% $5.16 arcadium lithium plc

stevie, the guys at arcadium i reckon are probably too honest!!!...

1. 1,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    stevie, the guys at arcadium i reckon are probably too honest!!! let alone conmen like that hedge fund pretending to be a news organisation! ive watched every single interview graves has given and i must say, im sold!! this guy has a vision and knows exactly what hes doing and hes a great spokesman for the company too! why are you so cincerned with the share price and believe that it reflects on management? this is a cyclical and as someone else said, we're at peak fear at the moment!! this is when the wise investors step up & increase their positions! 5 or 10 yrs from now, the valuation of this company by the market will be completely different. even Buffet would say, if you were happy to buy this at $15, you should be wrapped to be buying this at $5!!!! this is a golden opportunity! dont get scammed & conned by analysts and chartists who will say like sheep "oh the chart looks terrible!!" lol the fools!!! best buying opportunity on the ASX i reckon right now & im all in and very excited!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.16
Change
-0.030(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $1.953B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.15 $5.25 $5.13 $6.232M 1.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12500 $5.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.17 5523 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.