LTM 4.57% $4.01 arcadium lithium plc

It's only my view but if you are holding, then it's too late to...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3851
    It's only my view but if you are holding, then it's too late to sell. 3.80s is below true valuation. My last buy was around the $6, sold it at a small lost and watched it rally, oh boy did I kick myself. After watching the price action of Alb, Sqm and chinese stocks closely, instinct said to stay out (for now)..it was right. Anything at 3.80s and under is not a sell. It's all PERCEPTION Short sellers are using bots and a handful of shares to create the perception of true valuation. It's below covid value... remember covid? The world stopped, lockdown and millions of people died. Tesla was a concept and laughed at, how many are laughing now? How many EVs or hybrid pass you each km/ ml now? Life is short, not many opportunities present themselves, take them when they come. Pick the right company, buy at a price you're comfortable with. 80% lose money, go find the 20%, listen and learn from them. You are only as successful as the people you spend time with. People are just opinions, listen to the ones that help you grow.
    not held.
    Last edited by regal: Today, 10:58

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.01
Change
0.175(4.57%)
Mkt cap ! $1.427B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.01 $4.05 $4.00 $5.004M 1.244M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 56710 $4.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.01 27774 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.00pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.