LTM 5.74% $3.61 arcadium lithium plc

General Discussion, page-2401

1. 9 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I emailed IR if LTM have some kind of schedule when these taxes are due, but got a reply that all information regarding the dtls can be found in the sec fillings.

I can't find a schedule there.

About 900 mln is from Allkem (q3 last year), I'm not really sure if and how much the dtl can be lowered by making significant write offs in the book value. Does anyone know how this works in Australia?

About 150 mln was from Livent and I guess with all the capex spending in q1 the dtl has increased quite a bit.

I also asked IR what they would do, if they needed cash quickly, dillute or take on more debt and that if they couldnt tell me now, if they could tell it know at the investor day. They didn't give me an answer on this topic, but said a lot of my questions will be answered at investor day.

Even if LTM would take on more debt, I would check for buyers for the Chinese operations, they would be able to erase a lot of the current debt.

I still think if you are looking at all the assets LTM has, it is trading for pennies on the dollar. I just can't figure out why the market is punishing this stock so badly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.61
Change
-0.220(5.74%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.64 $3.68 $3.56 $11.89M 3.287M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 8556 $3.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.63 11000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.