LTM 1.95% $7.03 arcadium lithium plc

Good post mate.I hope and expect you to be right regarding the...

1. 957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Good post mate.

I hope and expect you to be right regarding the next wave up. History really seems to be repeating with respect to the last downturn. Supply is coming offline, and cash is hard to come by.

You are right everyone is feeling pain (even if it is just on paper and imaginary). To save the trouble I just avoid coming to HC and looking at prices and reading fear because it is obvious that there are no roses in sight, hence my posts are very rare To any longs reading this, if your sanity is still suffering and you believe that things will turn around, I suggest doing the same. Today I randomly decided to take a look, and I can't believe how low we have come.

While I have been ignoring stock prices, I have been keeping a lazy eye on the lithium market and the pricing signals seem to suggest that we are or close to the bottom of the cycle. While we are hovering at the bottom, the share prices of lithium stocks seem to be going into freefall. This appears to be a last chance shake out of retail investors. In your charts, at what price do you expect the bottom of this wave to be for us?

Just remember longs, LTM is a company with low cost brine assets still making money. If LTR gets delayed because of cash, CXO stays on extended C&M, and other mines close, LTM will be still in the game profitable and will eat up the prices on the next run-up. This is a major holding for me in the sector because of its position. Now, we just need to wait, just as we needed to wait a few years ago. All, just take care of your mental health. Highest priority!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.03
Change
-0.140(1.95%)
Mkt cap ! $2.755B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.09 $7.12 $7.00 $6.625M 937.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 69999 $7.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.09 3226 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$7.05
  Change
-0.140 ( 1.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
$7.10 $7.12 $7.01 262341
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
LTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.