LTM 0.00% $7.12 arcadium lithium plc

Well this is all very reminiscent of the Galaxy plunge a few...

1. 712 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Well this is all very reminiscent of the Galaxy plunge a few years ago, including the doom and gloom. I hope others that have been around for the last few years made some good coin selling when the going was good. GXY was very good to a lot of us.

Personally, I am not as confident this time around because of macro conditions. However, it also seems that the propaganda against everything battery/EV is even more ferocious than the first time round, which seems to be a good indication that they are actually really scared/feeling existentially threatened at this point and not simply full of arrogant hubris. Perhaps a signal for me to buy...not advice.

When I saw the price plunging in my portfolio (I sold the majority in the highs but kept a few for reasons of greed and attachment) I looked up GXY...sorry...ORE...sorry...AKE...sorry LTM (whew!) chat (where I used to spend A LOT of time) to hear what people are saying. In my mind, without giving any advice, it is certainly worth a flutter based on the howls...another signal.

The wins are so large with minerals, especially pure plays, because the lows are so low...even fatal. But I'm going to roll the dice again at these levels as the opportunity looks to good if things turn again. Not advice, just noticing the blood on the streets as they say. Also, I'm simply looking at the price, the assets and cash this huge company has these days. Wow. Not worth nought if this is the death nell for the lithium story, but could be the start of another 100s of % rise if lithium has another leg and the economy doesn't take a massive massive nose dive...many risks, and not advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.12
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.763B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3984 $7.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.41 3362 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$7.02
  Change
0.000 ( 1.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.99 $7.03 $6.98 23789
Last updated 10.23am 09/05/2024 ?
LTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.