LTM 3.36% $5.23 arcadium lithium plc

I stopped listening to MSM 12 months ago. Everyone should try...

1. 1,531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    I stopped listening to MSM 12 months ago. Everyone should try it. Derivatives 6 x asset value in US. morgan stanley issues this junk and is now starting to buy its own worthless crap back. In the GFC (derivatives were only 3 x value) they tried to clean it up but got a loop hole in. Now any derivative with a AA rated component can be boxed with BB-FF rated derivatives and still classed as AA.
    When you start to realise that the stock market is not a bellwether for economic outlook you start to look for what is.
    This is the last throw for the US petro dollar and US hegemony. China Russia trade going through the roof, (no US $) Brics+ about to step into the spotlight. China are going huge on African coal leaving the 5 eyes out of anything it can and I don't blame them.
    The Li growth chart included the US and Europe economies trying to compete with China. A chinese EV $65k, a euro EV $130k.
    Europe is in recession. Germany just revised its 3rd quart growth from -0.1% to +0.1% then the 4th quart came out at -3%. whew! no german recession LOL. EV targets moved from 2030 to 2035.
    So its War time. The Zionist have wanted to level Iran for years, GAZA is just a draw card.
    Why can't Nato leave Russia alone? (putting 90,000 troops on their doorstep atm) Answ: US hegemony.
    EV growth is now one of the last things the world economies need to worry about.
    I haven't mentioned Taiwan, don't get me started.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.23
Change
0.170(3.36%)
Mkt cap ! $1.936B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.20 $5.34 $5.20 $15.47M 2.939M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13966 $5.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.24 2120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.