LTM 3.36% $5.23 arcadium lithium plc

General Discussion, page-525

1. 1,531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    When you realise that the govmnt in power is sponsored by lobby groups that not only insist on there full support but will back your opponent if you dont give it. They no longer rule for the people. both sides are paid out and are too scared to lift an eyebrow.
    EV production forecasts have just halved with the doubling of the ICE roll back, who does that benefit?
    I can see renewable miners getting back to slow growth in a few years but while the US remains a net exporter of fossil fuels any push from there has dissappeared.
    The EU now imports Russian oil refined in India. The Russian gas pipeline to Germany was taken out by who?
    The US has sent Europe into recession and they have followed blindly, the average Jo in the 5 eyes is unaware of the coming turmoil but will believe it was from the axis of resistance, china and russia as reported by msm.
    Wake up, we are the ones being complicit through our ignorance and laziness.
    I also sold PLS and SYR, what I had left of LTM was a small loss. see you in two years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.