LTM 0.28% $7.12 arcadium lithium plc

I was listening to an interview on YouTube where they were...

1. 712 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    I was listening to an interview on YouTube where they were talking about how issues in the Middle East used to mean an increase in the oil price and that somehow the situations there at the moment aren’t having the impact on price that they should.

https://youtu.be/7exjLSxKenE?si=d4MCFiUrdpqB7omH

EVs are the future for so many reasons. I hired a Polestar 2 recently from Europcar in Germany. The prices are still too high for a vehicle like this but they will come down. Tesla’s “model 2” will have ferocious demand. Prices for used EVs are dropping significantly in EU now and introduction of heaps of new models will help this significantly. I think I always underestimate how many people’s opinions of EVs come from the media and not experience. More people will drive them as they get cheaper. Eventually there won’t be a question about what is the better technology. It is already obvious. We bought the Polestar 2 back with 20% charge. No extra cost. They just charge it up before renting again. Oil guzzler needs to be returned with full tank. That point alone speaks volumes to me. Charging infrastructure is improving and charge times are coming way down. Polestar 2 will get to 80% charge on a 150kw charger by the time you’ve gone to the toilet, bought and drunk a cup of coffee. It’s a no brainer. Oil vehicles are finished. Just takes time for people to have the experience themselves and not listen the media which is being manipulated just like it was last time around when pricing was artificially low. The market is manipulated when it comes to lithium prices. For me this has become another open goal opportunity especially with low cost brine producer that is LTM. Of course I could be completely wrong! But buying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.12
Change
-0.020(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $2.783B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.13 $7.35 $7.03 $12.76M 1.784M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3160 $7.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.13 22525 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$7.14
  Change
-0.020 ( 0.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
$7.12 $7.34 $7.02 785189
Last updated 15.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
LTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.