LTM 3.35% $7.09 arcadium lithium plc

Butch I don't understand how you have come up with the...

1. 491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Butch I don't understand how you have come up with the conclusion that those of us ( such a small vote against) that didn't like the merger are causing this capitulation. Even if we had all sold out ( I haven't sold any) the number of fanatical fans for the merger would have surely snapped them up ? Can you elaborate on that train of thought please.
    The drop in lithium prices while not good is still at a level which is profitable going on what I have read out of the PLS and MIN camps. Certainly if we would have gone it alone with our swag of cash. Unfortunately the lack of cash , even debt ( if i remember clearly) bought into this merger by Livent wouldn't be helping . But the overwhelming factor is this narrative that demand isn't there and supply is plentiful is the main concern. If this is factual there is more money to be made in other sectors.
    My biggest concern is the tarts that run this company will once again reward their buddies who allowed them the merger and associated benefits for them to CR and dilute us small fry again or sell out to them altogether at some bullshit low ball offer. Remember most of us are CDI holders - NO SAY AT ALL.
    So agreed SHIT SHOW.
    Surely we deserve an announcement on how the post merge synergies have panned out or NOT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.09
Change
0.230(3.35%)
Mkt cap ! $2.779B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.12 $7.16 $7.08 $6.961M 976.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 5940 $7.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.09 12214 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$7.12
  Change
0.230 ( 2.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
$7.14 $7.16 $7.08 112261
Last updated 11.11am 03/05/2024 ?
LTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.