LTM 1.74% $3.38 arcadium lithium plc

My leaf will be 8 yrs old this July. We live in the city now so...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    My leaf will be 8 yrs old this July. We live in the city now so we dont drive our gas SUV unless we have to. Maintenance costs are break pads and rotating the tires. I figure I'm at an equivalence of 20 to 25 cents Canadian a liter of gas which is 1.50 right now. We only use hydro from home to charge it's about 20 bucks a month. When we lived in the country after 5 years I calculated the total cost of electricity used based on premium rates and it was 31 bucks a month. I am an automation industrial electrical designer so I pretty well knew what I was getting into. I figured if my car lasts 10 years it would be great,. Now I have a feeling this baby might give me 20 years. My insurance did not go up. I know the costs of the electrics in an electric car, to me the cars have been overpriced. The big boys dont really want to sell electric vehicles, they will keep it slow as long as they can. If governments really wanted to help the environment they would give big incentives on simple 2 wheel drive cars with 200 km range. That's plenty for 80 percent of people to get to work.

my insurance went down when I got electric car because I lowered the daily kms.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.38
Change
-0.060(1.74%)
Mkt cap ! $1.181B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.37 $3.42 $3.34 $8.638M 2.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9904 $3.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.39 4168 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.