LTM 1.84% $7.20 arcadium lithium plc

General Discussion, page-1147

1. 4,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2564
    I see Pilbara Minerals is talking turkey with Gang Feng for a possible downstream tie-up. A powerful union in that Pilbara is one of the few tier one upstream lithium producers and apparently Gang Feng is top of the class for mid-stream operators. And there was Pall the Plod Graves only a few days ago taking a cheap shot at the likes of Pilbara for being too simple for his liking.

Also I see Neville Power, who ran Fortescue from 2011 to 2018, is getting involved in a hard rock lithium minnow, Future Battery Minerals, which has a prospect just south of Coolgardie. Strange how gun miners like Chris Ellison, Bill Beament and Nev Power all still see potential in smallish spodumene deposits in WA while the Plod, who in truth has better form managing portfolios than companies, cannot see it.

Arcadium continues to perform like a gutless wonder whereas with its geographical and functional spread of assets and it being listed on the deepest equity market in the world it should be a stock that shows resilience through periods of adversity. The first job for the Plod after the merger should have been to gain the support of major institutions but clearly he has not. I continue to think that strategically the merger of Livent and Allkem made sense though the terms that Allkem agreed to favoured Livent too much. Leading into the merger I thought the major flaw of the deal was letting an underperforming ex-Goldman banker take control. Graves has now had three months to show up his doubters but the reality is he has been predictably shite. No better proof of that is the woeful performance of the Arcadium share price in the last three months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.20
Change
0.130(1.84%)
Mkt cap ! $2.794B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.15 $7.30 $7.12 $15.65M 2.174M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 551 $7.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.20 25781 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$7.19
  Change
0.130 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
$7.18 $7.30 $7.12 411881
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
LTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.