TTT 0.00% 9.0¢ titomic limited

I know you meant to type ANOTHER one of their JV deals as Triton...

1. 380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I know you meant to type ANOTHER one of their JV deals as Triton Systems came through and remember this tidbit. I am NOT saying there is ANY connection but keep this in mind. Triton moved to their new location in Chelmsford Massachusetts recently.

There used to be a large video head end in that building. You can see it next to Route 3 which is close to Route 495.

As I’ve mentioned, I drive by every day on the way to work. Triton has a relationship with Lockheed Martin which has had a facility innnnn.. you guessed it.. Chelmsford.. Lockheed has been there for a long time.

The Pressed Cafe is in the same building now and make great sandwiches!

This part of the US and what they used call the “Technology Highway of America (Route 128 corridor) has a ton of high tech industry so it would be wise for Titomic to develop a relationship in the region.

There is also a Naval Submarine repair base in Portsmoth NH/Kittery Maine (The fight about where it actually is..lol).. I grew up across the bay from what used to be a major US air Force base in a small town called Newmarket.

AL3 should attempt an inroad to that base as well..

There are many colleges and Universities in this region that supply a healthy amount of educated individuals to these high tech companies in New England as a whole.

So this presence in this region is a very good step is my overall point.

Go spray some wings at Lockheed damnit!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $90.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5543 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.45am 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.7¢ 16207
Last updated 10.10am 07/06/2024 ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.